We are looking for someone to join the Observa China Communications team to assist in the process of expanding the Bulletin and improving our digital presence.
Observa China 观中国 is a network of equal opportunities and rejects any kind of discrimination or harassment. We are committed to creating and maintaining a network oriented by demands for diversity and gender equity. Therefore, we encourage candidates of all generations, identities, and life experiences to work with us. When applying, feel free to write about your identity and experiences.
Observa China 观中国 is a new network, under construction. We work on a voluntary basis, that is, without remuneration. We are looking for committed people who want to grow with us. At this time, our positions do not offer financial compensation or the creation of any formal bond.
- Engagement with a network of professionals and students connected to China
- Professional development opportunities with the network
- Access to member benefits such as participation in exclusive events, study and analysis groups, strategic conversations and more
- Proactivity: suggest and implement own ideas
- Execution and management of routine activities
- Empathy, respect for diversity and knowledge in non-violent communication (CNV)
- Interest in learning about China in its complexities
- Demonstrate ethical values and commitment to face complex problems
- Desired experience with think-tanks, project management, technology or media companies
- Desire to learn how to use new technologies for Observa China’s work
- Support in the production of content for social networks, such as photos and videos
- Analysis and monitoring of digital indicators and metrics
- Support in the construction of the Brand Manual and Communication Plan
- Ensure the consistency of Observa China projects with the mission and institutional values
- Advanced or fluent level in Portuguese
- Advanced or fluent level in English
- Familiarity with tools such as Canva, Figma, Google Analytics, Slack and Google Suite
- Availability of around 15 hours per week, including meetings, Observa China events and work on weekends