Event Analyst - Exclusive for women
We are looking for someone to join the Observa China 观中国 Programs team to assist in implementing and driving event strategies.
Observa China 观中国 is a network of equal opportunities and rejects any kind of discrimination or harassment. We are committed to creating and maintaining a network oriented by demands for diversity and gender equity. Therefore, we encourage candidates of all generations, identities, and life experiences to work with us. When applying, feel free to write about your identity and experiences.
Observa China 观中国 is a new network, under construction. We work on a voluntary basis, that is, without remuneration. We are looking for committed people who want to grow with us. At this time, our positions do not offer financial compensation or the creation of any formal bond.
- Engagement with a network of professionals and students connected to China
- Professional development opportunities with the network
- Access to member benefits, such as participation in exclusive events, study and analysis groups, strategic conversations and more.
- Proactive: suggest and implement own ideas
- Execution and management of routine activities
- Empathy, respect for diversity and knowledge in non-violent communication (CNV)
- Interest in learning about China in its complexities
- Demonstrate ethical values and commitment to face complex problems
- Desired experience with think-tanks, project management, technology or media companies
- Desire to learn how to use new technologies for Observa China’s work.
- Support the team's strategic and operational objectives
- Assist in the implementation of programs for the community
- Create, maintain and analyze databases considering Observa's strategic performance
- Ensure the consistency of Observa China projects with the mission and institutional values
- Develop specific research that helps improve the organization's events, particularly those related to Community and Research Coordination.
- Advanced or fluent level in Portuguese
- Advanced or fluent level in English
- Mastery of work tools such as Slack, Figma, Google Suite, Zoom, Streamyard and YouTube
- Notions of design or programming are an advantage
- Chinese is a plus, but not necessary
- Availability of around 10 hours per week, including meetings, Observa China events and work on weekends