If you cannot find an opening of your interest, you can leave your CV here with a justification of what interests you about Observa China's work and what you would like to work with.
Observa China 观中国 is a network of equal opportunities and rejects any kind of discrimination or harassment. We are committed to creating and maintaining a network oriented by demands for diversity and gender equity. Therefore, we encourage candidates of all generations, identities, and life experiences to work with us. When applying, feel free to write about your identity and experiences.
Observa China 观中国 is a new network, under construction. We work on a voluntary basis, that is, without remuneration. We are looking for committed people who want to grow with us. At this time, our positions do not offer financial compensation or the creation of any formal bond.
- Engagement with a network of professionals and students connected to China
- Professional development opportunities with the network
- Access to member benefits such as participation in exclusive events, study and analysis groups, strategic conversations and more
- Proactivity: suggest and implement own ideas
- Execution and management of routine activities
- Empathy, respect for diversity and knowledge in non-violent communication (CNV)
- Interest in learning about China in its complexities
- Demonstrate ethical values and commitment to face complex problems
- Support the team's strategic and operational objectives
- Advanced or fluent level in Portuguese
- Advanced or fluent level in English
- Chinese is a plus
- Availability of around 15 hours per week